are a boy-led troop, offering a Scouting program with emphasis
camping and outdoor skills. Our Scouts actively practice the leadership
skills they’ll use as adults. All boys age 11 to 17, in grades 6 or higher,
are welcome to join us or to visit a meeting. Please contact our
Committee Chairman or
Scoutmaster to arrange your visit
to a meeting - we believe you’ll become one of our
News You Can Use:
- Our Annual Flapjack Fundraiser will
be on Saturday, April 5. Download the
Advertising forms to get all the information you need to get
ready for ticket sales. Tickets will be handed out on March 4 and
all money and remaining tickets must be returned no later than March
25. Scout sign-up for restaurant duties will take place at the March
18 and 25 troop meetings.
Send a note if you have any questions.
- Save the date for the Eagle Court of Honor,
which is scheduled for June 15
- The list of
badges currently offered by the troop is updated and available on
the Advancement page.
- The list of
Merit Badge Books in the Troop Library has been updated.
To check out any of them, for free, contact the
Merit Badge Book Librarian.
- Congratulations to our newest Eagles:
Brandon Y, Chris S, and Theo R!
- Parents of new Scouts are encourage
to review the Parents page, especially the updated
Troop Information and Handbook.
- We've had our first snow, so it must be time to start thinking
about Summer Camp. Check out the
information on the Summer Camp page.
- An updated list of merit badges
with counselors is available on the
- Parents, if you will be driving Scouts
this year. please update your
Annual Motor Vehicle Checklist and return it to our
Coordinator, who maintains the information in confidential
- We are in need of a 2nd adult
Quartermaster. More Assistant
Scoutmasters, Merit Badge Counselors, and Troop Committee Members
are always welcome. Please contact
Committee Chairman if you can help the troop.
- Summer Camp